- RSS Channel Showcase 6118620
- RSS Channel Showcase 7901634
- RSS Channel Showcase 4613368
- RSS Channel Showcase 1093277
Articles on this Page
- 04/07/17--12:31: _Happy in Horrockses...
- 04/13/17--11:12: _Lovely Lobsters in ...
- 04/28/17--12:49: _Lindy Bop Maybelle ...
- 05/11/17--11:00: _Pretty Retro 40s St...
- 05/17/17--11:00: _Vintage Favourites ...
- 05/23/17--11:00: _Vintage Favourites ...
- 05/26/17--11:56: _A Dress that Tells ...
- 06/06/17--11:00: _A 1940s Dress and H...
- 06/14/17--11:00: _Disney Cath Kidston...
- 06/18/17--11:00: _A Bright and Cheerf...
- 06/22/17--10:05: _My Cath Kidston Sal...
- 04/07/17--12:31: Happy in Horrockses – Original Vintage OOTD
- 04/13/17--11:12: Lovely Lobsters in Fashion
- 04/28/17--12:49: Lindy Bop Maybelle Mustard Dress and Jacket Review
- 05/11/17--11:00: Pretty Retro 40s Style Swing Pants Review #OOTD
- 05/17/17--11:00: Vintage Favourites – Green 1950s Cotton Dress #OOTD
- 05/23/17--11:00: Vintage Favourites – Fruit Print Swirl Dress
- 05/26/17--11:56: A Dress that Tells a Story – Palava Chelsea Flower Show Dress
- 06/06/17--11:00: A 1940s Dress and Hotter Flare Sandals #OOTD
- 06/14/17--11:00: Disney Cath Kidston 101 Dalmations Puppy and Rose Dress #OOTD
- 06/18/17--11:00: A Bright and Cheerful Shirt Dress from Joanie Clothing #OOTD
- 06/22/17--10:05: My Cath Kidston Sale Wishlist
As an avid collector of original vintage, there are certain brands that get my heart all aflutter. One of these would have to be Horrockses. The brand made beautiful cotton dresses in the 40s and… View Full Post
I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of Cath Kidston’s latest print, firstly because I love anything beachy, but also because it features lobsters. This isn’t the first time novelty lobster prints have been used… View Full Post
I love it when a reproduction or vintage style item, looks like it could be an original. I really feel that way about the Lindy Bop Maybelle jacket and dress sets. They really do pay… View Full Post
Being a bit of a dress addict, I don’t often wear trousers or separates other than my jeans on casual days. I’ve been wanting a pair of 40s style trousers for ages. I’m quite fussy… View Full Post
I keep saying that I should share more of my original vintage dresses on here as well as all my lovely repro pieces, and now I am finally getting round to it! I have been… View Full Post
Today I’m continuing my mission to share all of my original vintage dresses on here. Continuing from last week when I shared one of my original 1950s dresses. Today I’m featuring another of my very favourite… View Full Post
Sometimes with dresses I experience love at first sight. I have felt that way so many time about dresses from Palava. Their range really speaks to me, not only are the designs beautiful, but the… View Full Post
It can be tricky to find practical shoes to go with vintage dresses. For me comfort is a huge priority. I’m a busy mum and I do a lot of walking. A lot of my… View Full Post
A couple of weeks ago, Cath Kidston launched yet another gorgeous Disney Colab. This time classic Cath Prints were revamped with a lovely 101 Dalmations theme. Having bought dresses from the last two collections I… View Full Post
Last year I discovered Joanie Clothing for the first time. Since then I have picked up a few of their lovely dresses. When they offered to send me another one to try I obviously jumped… View Full Post
I have such a weakness for all things Cath Kidston. If like me you’re addicted to pretty dresses, gorgeous fun prints and classic vintage inspired styles, then its all very hard to resist. I’ve seen… View Full Post